This is our flagship loudspeaker. Behind a majestic appearance, with considerable size and weight, you will discover a perfectly balanced sound with countless nuances. Its great power and dynamics reproduce low frequencies, which do not hide a delicacy and sweetness that has always been missing in sound produced by loudspeakers of this size.
Indulge in its uniquely natural tones, amazing opening, exquisite detail in its highs, and low frequencies full of energy and realism that enable precision and control.
- A massive cabinet, 62mm wide, manufactured with phenolic laminated wood and elastomer in constrained-layer.
- Cabinet made with 5-axis CNC machinery.
- Bass reflex ports hand-turned with very special tonewood.
- Use of Panzerholz wood pieces, which are designed in-house and used in critical places that greatly improve the sound: Nuts and knobs of the speaker connectors, insulating discs on the feet, and solid pieces that hold the drivers and eliminate the need for metal screws.
- Cabinets covered with natural wood veneer, rigorously selected for its beauty and durability, and 100% handcrafted by a fourth-generation craftsman whose family has worked since 1888 with traditional techniques that have become legendary.
- Select drivers using paper cones, alnico magnets, and compression drivers with beryllium diaphragms.
- Hand-welded passive crossover without printed circuits boards.
- High grade components from Duelund, Jupiter, Mundorf, and Pathaudio used in our crossovers.
- The internal wiring of our speakers is made with high-purity copper, silver, and gold wire in various sections.
- Solid steel feet are designed in-house, with a lower piece from Panzerholz to remove vibrations that come from the floor
- Other wood finishes are possible on request
One look is enough to feel
you have seen something
- 4-way-system with phase-optimized crossover.
- Drivers: Woofer 16 inches, Midrange 11 inches, Treble 1 inch compression drive unit, Superteeter
- Sensitivity: 96 dB.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm.
- Enclosure Type Woofer: Double rear vented.
- Enclosure Type Midrange: Sealed.
- Enclosure Type Tweeter: Sealed.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 35 kHz.
- Recommended amplifier: 20 to 500 Watts.
- Dimensions: Height 68 inches (172,5 cm), Width 21,85 inches (55,5 cm), Depth 24,61 inches (62,5 cm).
- Weight: 441 lbs (200 kg) each.