A high-end, compact monitor with amazing performance. The LM5 offers a bass response similar to large floor standing speakers, but also with fascinating finesse and incredible musicality.
Its beautiful, refined design inspires us to imagine what its sound will be like … simply captivating.
Enjoy LORENZO quality in a compact format. You won’t regret it!
- A massive cabinet, 21mm thick, manufactured with phenolic laminated wood and elastomer in constrained-layer.
- Front firing bass reflex port.
- Use of Panzerholz wood pieces, which are designed in-house and used in critical places that greatly improve the sound: Nuts and knobs of the speaker connectors and insulating feet.
- Cabinets covered with natural wood veneer, rigorously selected for its beauty and durability, and 100% handcrafted by a fourth-generation craftsman whose family has worked since 1888 with traditional techniques that have become legendary.
- Select drivers using soft dome tweeters and carbon fiber woofers.
- Hand-welded passive crossover without printed circuits boards, in a sealed chamber.
- High grade components from Mundorf, and Pathaudio used in our crossovers.
- The internal wiring of our speakers is made with high-purity copper.
- Solid Panzerholz feet are designed in-house, which remove vibrations that come from the floor.
- Speaker connectors made with Pazerholz wood
- Other wood finishes are possible on request
One look is enough to feel
you have seen something
- 2-way-system with phase-optimized crossover.
- Drivers: Woofer 6.5 inches, Tweeter 3/4 inches.
- Sensitivity: 87 dB.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm.
- Enclosure Type Woofer: Front firing port.
- Frequency response: 35 Hz to 25 kHz.
- Recommended amplifier: 30 to 300 Watts.
- Dimensions (Stand included): Height 42,9 inches (111 cm), Width 11,8 inches (30 cm), Depth 13,8 inches (35 cm).
- Weight: 58,4 lbs (26,5 kg) each with stand included.